Monday, December 10, 2007

Here's my mastercard commercial...

2 sticks of Body Glide: $15.00
New running shorts, shirts, sport bras, socks in order to find the perfect fit: $200
3 new pairs of running shoes: $350
Race entry fee for your 2nd 1st marathon: $90
Airfare and hotel for Dallas: $300

FINISHING YOUR FIRST MARATHON: PRICELESS!!!!

Guys I rocked this race!!! Just so happy and I haven't come down from my cloud yet. I can't wait to give the full race report but that is going to have to wait until I get back to Chicago. But to hold you over here is my final numbers breakdown.

Final chip time: 4 hours 6 min 53 sec (a 9:25 pace!)
Overall I finish 1674 / 4019
Gender 376/1443
Age 83 /254

6 comments:

Marcy said...

YYYAAAAAAAAAYYYYYY Jamie!! That is freekin AWESOME!!!! I can't wait to see this report chica!!! ;D ;D

RunToTheFinish said...

you did awesome!! way to rock it!

Nat said...

Oh... that is just so awesome!! Congratulations.

Nat

The Laminator said...

Congratulations, marathoner!
You rocked the raced like I knew you would. So very proud of your efforts. And like you said, it's priceless! Neat. Can't wait to see pictures!

Nancy said...

GREAT GOING!! I'm so excited for you!

zanne said...

woo hoo!!!!! that is so great! this is EXACTLY how i felt after my first marathon (and your time is exactly the same as mine!) ... it is the best feeling EVER! and the best feeling especially, for your first marathon. can't wait to read about all the details - am so happy for you!